1. Data Protection Officer
Responsible for data processing according to Art. 4 Nr. 7 DSGVO is:
add solution GmbH
T.: +49 (0) 05308 40464 10
Our data protection officer would be happy to help you with any requests you may have:
Data Protection Officer of the add solution GmbH
add solution GmbH
Telephone: +49 5308/ 40464 – 325
2. Legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data
What is Personal Data? Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Data subjects are identifiable if they can be directly or indirectly identified, especially by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one of several special characteristics, which expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, commercial, cultural or social identity of these natural persons.
Insofar as we obtain your consent for processing personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.a GDPR as the legal basis for the processing of your personal data. When processing your personal data to fulfill a contract between you and add solution GmbH, Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.b GDPR as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.c GDPR as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing.
3. Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
4. Place of processing
We only process your data on our own servers, which are located in Germany. Should you contact us or e.g. To send your application documents, we provide suitable guarantees for the protection of your data. We have defined technical and organizational measures for the security of our servers and have also taken suitable measures to ensure fair processing.
5. Call up our website
When using our website, only the necessary data is collected and processed, which are listed in chapters 6 and 7.
The legal basis for this processing activity is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The stated purposes also include the legitimate interest in data processing within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can get in touch with us using a variety of communication channels found on our website at www.add-solution.de/kontakt/. Any contact data provided is disclosed on a voluntary basis with your consent. If you have specified more than one communication channel, you also consent to us contacting you via any of the specified communication channels. Contact data disclosed to us will only be used and stored to answer your queries.
If we no longer need your transmitted data for the intended purpose of contacting us, this data will be deleted immediately. The data available to us are used and stored exclusively for the purpose of answering your request. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place.
7. Applicant Management System, Applicant Pool
We will evaluate your application once we have transferred your application documents to our applicant management system and created your individual profile. Your information is consequently used by the HR department and other employees with a legitimate interest within the scope of the evaluation process. You reserve the right to information, rectification, erasure and objection of your application documents at any time - to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com directly. You bear sole responsibility for ensuring that your data is truthful and correct. If your application is unsuccessful, we shall inform you as soon as possible and delete your profile after 6 months at the latest. If your profile is deemed suitable for other vacancies, we shall contact you as soon as possible and obtain your consent. If you have been included in the applicant pool, we will save your profile for another 6 months. If you are not interested in any other vacancies, your profile will automatically be deleted after 6 months without separate notification.
7.1 Applications via Email
Send your applications documents by email, highlighting your interest in joining add solution GmbH and voluntarily disclose personal data for the purpose of filling a vacancy. Your data and documents will then be transferred to our applicant management system and an individual applicant profile will be created.
Your information will consequently be used by the HR department and other employees with a legitimate interest within the scope of the evaluation process. Our HR department will check whether you can join the applicant pool and ask for your consent hereto.
7.2 Applications via Paper Form
If you send us your application documents in paper form, your documents will be scanned and then transferred to our applicant management system. We will then return your application documents. We do, however, request that you send your application documents electronically.
Various information is stored on our website in so-called cookies, which serve to make the application easier to use and make the Internet offer more effective overall. The cookies we use are mostly limited in time and are regularly deleted.
We use the following cookies on our site:
be_lastLoginProvider: This cookie is required to log into Typo3. Duration: 3 months
PHPSESSID: be_typo_user - PHP data identifier set when the PHP session () method is used. Duration: end of session
This cookie tells the website whether a visitor is logged into the Typo3 backend and has the rights to manage it. Duration: end of session
You can independently manage the acceptance of cookies from our website in your browser and block them if necessary. You can also delete cookies that have already been set at any time. You can also find out about the option of deactivating cookies in the settings of your selected browser.
If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to restrictions in the use of our website in individual cases. Cookies do not install or start any programs or other applications on your computer.
9. Google Maps
10. Links to Third-Party Websites
We have taken extensive technical and operational precautions to safeguard your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. We review our security procedures on a regular basis and accordingly adapt them to technological progress.
• You have the right to request that the data concerning you, which you have provided to us, be received in accordance with Art.
• You have also gem. Art. 77 GDPR the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
12 Rights of the data subject
• Right to information: As the data subject, you have the right to receive information about which of your personal data is processed by us at any time and free of charge. You can request a copy of the data in electrical or paper form at any time, depending on the facts and technical possibilities.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
• Right to cancellation: You have the right to request that the data in question be deleted immediately. However, it should be noted that e.g. there are statutory retention requirements, which can mean that not all of your data may be deleted.
• Right to restriction: You have the right to restrict processing. If the processing of personal data is restricted, this data will not be deleted, but it may also no longer be processed.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to data portability if the processing is based on consent in accordance with. Paragraph 1 letter a or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a or is based on a contract in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b or the processing is carried out using automated processes. Data portability is intended to give individuals the opportunity to transfer their personal data from one responsible body to another.
• Right to object: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and you can object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate or public interest. In the event of an objection, we will no longer process the personal data. Exceptions would be that the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject outweigh, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you exercise your rights, e.g. If you request information, we ask you to identify yourself accordingly so that it is clearly identifiable and it is understandable that you are the person concerned.
If you have any questions about data protection, inquiries, etc., please contact our data protection department at the following email address: datenschutz(at)add-solution.de.
13. Automated decision making / profiling
We do not use automated decision making or profiling. Your data will only be processed for the stated purposes.
14. Social Bookmarks